The pressure relief valve is one of the most important components of your propane heater. It resembles a complete pressure control that will help you to get a complete control of the device. If this valve distinguishes pressure developing when it should, it will release and allow the strain to escape immediately. These parts of the regulator are standard and can be purchased on the web or at many hardware stores.
It is suggested that a professional replace these parts because there could be potential dangers if the installation isn’t done properly. A regulator can range in cost anywhere from $10.00 up to $30.00 contingent upon the type you purchase and where you purchase it from.
The pressing factor relief valves in these systems become the least resistance path when the pressing factor reaches an excessively high level. This causes it to be coercively opened so sufficient fluid or gas can be taken out to take the system back to a more acceptable level, so, all things considered, the valve will close by and by.
The fluid taken out from the system will typically be taken; however, pressure relief headers to a central gas flare where it is signed. The subsequent gas will then be released into the atmosphere.
- Every heater must have relief valves for use.
- The safety relief valve prevents any types of leaks.
- It immediately releases pressure in case of overheating
- For best results, use only Rheem replacement parts for repairing your Rheem...
- Maximum Temperature Setting (Deg. F): 210, Maximum Pressure Setting (psi):...
- Outlet Thread Size - NPT (in.): 3/4, Overall Length (in.): 7-1/4, Body...
- Kits which contain this part: 45W613
- Guards against excessive pressure in water, oil or air systems used in...
- All-brass construction features an NPT threaded male inlet and NPT threaded...
- Calibrated adjustment feature sets valve to the required relief pressure
- Maximumpressure is 300 psi (20.67 bar); adjustable range is 50 to 175 psi...
- Size is 3.8 x 2.3 x 1.5 inches
- Relief pressure adjustable from 0 to 100 psi
- 1/4" male NPT threaded inlet connection
- Brass construction and stainless steel spring for corrosion resistance
- Silicon O-ring provides leak-proof seal to within 10 percent of set...
- Micrometer-style nylon knob for pressure relief adjustment
- Protects water heaters from excessive water temperatures and pressure
- Resistant to corrosion
- Factory preset to 150 psi and 210 degrees Fahrenheit
- 1/2" - 14 NPT male inlet; 1/2" - 14 NPT female outlet with 4" probe
- CSA certified
- Pressure Rating: Adjustable from 75 to 150 P.S.I
- Brass Body
- Iron Pipe Straight Thread
- Pressure relief valves are for protection against excessive pressure
- Spring is made of Stainless Steel
- Pressure Relief Valve Set At 30 Psi
- Country Of Origin: China
- From The Brand: Zurn
- Number Of Items: 1
- Relief pressure preset of 50 psi for releasing excess pressure
- 3/4" male NPT threaded inlet for connecting to a female NPT threaded...
- ASTM B584 bronze body and nozzle and stainless steel spring for corrosion...
- 250 degrees F maximum temperature for use in high-temperature applications
- ASME safety rated for Section IV water heating systems
- 3/4" NPT connection
- Factory set at 150 PSI and 210F
- 4" probe
- Brass body with stainless spring
- Listed to ANSI Z21.22
- DESIGN: The NCLX Series relief valves feature a cast bronze body, brass,...
- BRONZE BODY: Lead-free and superior reliability
- COMPACT: Pressure reducing and regulating valves
- CERTIFIED: To ASSE standard 1003 and CSA Standard B356; Certified lead free...
- ASSEMBLED AND TESTED: Prepared in Cash Acme manufacturing plant in Cullman,...
- RESTRICTIONS: For tank less heaters or water heaters equipped with energy...
- SPECIALIZED: For the protection of hot water supply systems and offers...
- PERFORMANCE: Every valve is tested for performance prior to shipping
- CERTIFIED: CSA Listed to ANSI Z21. 22/CSA 4. 4
- ASSEMBLED AND TESTED: NB listed to ASME Boiler Code Section IV (FWOL are...
Last update on 2021-06-22 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API