Every propane gas heater may face pressure problems. Sometimes it may be a bit high while it may be low at most locations. To regulate this propane pressure at a stipulated level, you need high and low pressure regulators.
Low-pressure regulators are basically used when you require lowering down pressure less than 300 psi.
Coming to gas hoses, adjustable pressure comes with a restrictor and sensor, when propane pressure is extremely high, regulators control the flow of propane.
Key Benefits of using a regulator
- High-pressure regulators can control 0- 60 psi
- Low-pressure regulators can control 60-300 psi
- Where Can I Find Quick Connect for A Propane Heater?
- How Much Propane Does a Tankless Water Heater Use?
- Can You Convert This Natural Gas Heater Kozy World LP Propane?
- How to Increase Water Pressure in Shower?
- Relief Valves
- OPD Valves
- Multi Valves
- Forklift Valves
- Fill Valves
- Cylinder Valves
- Propane Ball Valves
Types of Regulators
- Adjustable Regulators
- Automatic Regulators
- BBQ Regulators
- First Stage Regulators
- Integral Regulators
- Regulators w/Hoses
- Single Stage Regulators
- Second Stage Regulators
- Accessories for Regulators
Last update on 2022-01-26 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API